There are presently no open calls for submissions.
Welcome to the Plumwood Mountain journal submissions page
Here you can submit poems to Plumwood Mountain: An Australian and International Journal of Ecopoetry and Ecopoetics. We welcome submissions of unpublished poems and translations of poems. We are particularly interested in publishing new and emerging, as well as established poets.
The submissions window for ‘Embodied Belonging: Towards an Ecopoetic Lyric’ is open from 30 June to 11 August. All submissions are read anonymously by the editor(s).
- You may submit up to 3 previously unpublished poems in a single Word document in Times New Roman, with 1.5 spacing.
- Poems may be no longer than 50 lines.
- Submissions are read anonymously, so please do not include your name in the Word document.
- We accept simultaneous submissions and ask that you withdraw your submission if your poem is accepted elsewhere.
- We will notify poets within 4 weeks of the submission closing date.